Here is the simplest and free procedure on how to Clean Baby’s Feeding Bottles.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before handling baby’s feeding bottles.
2. Empty the feeding bottles if there are remains of milk and detach all the pieces separately.
3. Gather all the items to be used for cleaning such as soap, warm water, bottle brush, storing container, and sterilizer.
4. Clean each piece thoroughly with warm soapy water and a bottle brush to rub. Ensure you clean out all dried milk that may be stuck in the bottle, teats, or lids.
5. Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
6. If using Boiling to sterilize the feeding bottles,
8. If using the sterilizing chemicals, ie Milton
Tags BABYBABY FEEDING EQUIPMENT BOILING BOTTLE BRUSH BOTTLE FEEDING FEEDING BOTTLES LIDS MILTON STERILISING SOLUTION NIPPLES STERILIZING TEATS WARM SOAPY WATER