Kijabe School of Nursing is a private nursing school located in Kijabe, Kenya. It is accredited by the Nursing Council of Kenya and offers a three-year diploma program in nursing.
The following is a breakdown of the fee structure for the Kijabe School of Nursing diploma program:
| Fee | Amount (Ksh) | |---|---|---|
| Tuition | 56,000 |
| Development levy | 5,000 |
| Examination fee | 5,000 |
| Other fees (library, medical, etc.) | 10,000 |
Summary of the fees and other levies you will pay at Kijabe School of Nursing Fees Structure
From the fees above it is clear that the Diploma In Nursing program at Kijabe School of Nursing:
- The program is accredited by the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK).
- It takes 3 years and 6 months to complete.
- The fee for this program is Ksh 56,000 per semester but other items make the fee go high up to Kshs 70,000
- There are two intakes every year, one in January and the other in September.
Kijabe School of Nursing (KSN) was founded in 1980 and has trained thousands of Kenyan Christian nurses.
How long does the Diploma in Nursing at Kijabe Nursing School take?
KSN offers a 3 ½ year diploma program in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing (KRCHN) and a Diploma in Kenya Registered Nurse
Entry grades or requirements for a diploma in Nursing at Kijabe Nursing School?
- Applicants must have a KCSE with a minimum aggregate C plain and
- C plain in English or Kiswahili and biology or biological sciences.
- Additional subjects: C- minus in any of the following: - physical science, physics, chemistry, mathematics, home science, physics with chemistry, and not clothing textiles.
How many intakes does the Kijabe School of Nursing have?
There are two intakes a year, in March and September.
What are the total fees for a diploma in Nursing at the Kijabe School of Nursing?
The fees for the Diploma in Nursing at Kijabe are Ksh 504,000 paid for the entire three years and can be paid in installments (per term). The Kshs This does not include uniforms, internet/library use, or other personal items.
Additional Courses offered at Kijabe School of Nursing
KSN is known for its high standards of education and training, its Christian values, and its excellent facilities.
KSN offers a variety of courses, including:
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing (KRCHN)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery (DCMS)
- Kenya Registered Perioperative Nursing (KRPN)
- Kenya Registered Nurse Anaesthetist (KRNA)
- Kenya Registered Critical Care Nursing (KRCN)
KSN also offers a number of short courses, such as:
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
KSN is a great option for students who are interested in pursuing a career in nursing. The school's graduates are in high demand from hospitals and other healthcare providers throughout Kenya and the world.
Is Kijabe School of Nursing a Reputable Nursing School?
There are many reasons why you might choose the Kijabe School of Nursing over other nursing schools in Kenya. Here are a few:
- Strong Reputation: Kijabe School of Nursing is one of the most respected nursing schools in Kenya. Its graduates are known for their high standards of education and training.
- Christian Values: Kijabe School of Nursing is a Christian school, and its nursing program is based on Christian principles. This means that you will learn to provide care to your patients with compassion and respect, and you will be encouraged to grow in your faith as you study and practice.
- Excellent Facilities: Kijabe School of Nursing has state-of-the-art facilities, including a modern teaching hospital and a well-equipped library. This means that you will have access to the best resources possible as you learn to become a nurse.
- Experienced Faculty: The faculty at Kijabe School of Nursing is highly experienced and qualified. They are passionate about teaching and helping students to succeed.
- Diverse Student Body: Kijabe School of Nursing attracts students from all over Kenya and from other countries as well. This means that you will have the opportunity to learn from and network with a diverse group of people.
Kijabe School of Nursing is a great option for students who are interested in pursuing a career in nursing. The school's graduates are in high demand from hospitals and other healthcare providers throughout Kenya and the world.
If you are considering a career in nursing, I encourage you to learn more about Kijabe School of Nursing. It is a great school with a lot to offer its students.
Kijabe Hospital School of Nursing Contacts
Kijabe Hospital School of Nursing
P.O. Box 20 Kijabe 00220 ,Kenya
Phone contact: +254 709 728 251