TSC Payslips Online in Kenya
Teachers Service Commission (TSC) staff in Kenya can now login, register and download their TSC payslips online. All one needs to do is to Register membership then the TSC number is used as the username and you create a password of your choice. The Teachers Service Commission Act 2012 Article 237, requires the commission to register all qualified teachers before they can teach in any public or private institution. A teacher who meets the requirements for registration will be issued with the certificate of Registration bearing a TSC number within 30 days. The names of all registered teachers will be published every year.
TSC Payslips Online: Online TSC Payslip login and download
Once you have registered for the TSC payslip online, you can login to access your TSC Payslip through http://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
Where you will be required to enter your TSC number and password previously created. Once you have TSC payslip online login details, you can get payslips for any month. The TSC Payslips online on Teachers Service Commission website in Kenya usually provides information about which month’s payslips are available.
TSC Online Payslips Registration
To get a TSC payslip online in Kenya, teachers should access the Teachers Service Commission website on www.tsc.go.ke
and click on registering for pay slips online. You can also click directly to registering for a payslip in Kenya online via http://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
. To get online payslips in Kenya, you need to fill out the form on the page that appears after clicking register for a payslip here. The form for getting a payslip online requires Kenyans to provide truthful details about:
- TSC number,
- ID number,
- KRA Tax PIN,
- Date of birth,
- Designation code,
- Pay station code,
- Bank account number,
- Mobile number,
- Personal email address.
- Kenyans are also required to create a new password, to confirm the new password and to select a unique secret question and an answer to the secret question for easy recovery of the account.
TSC Kenya Payslips – Teachers Service Commission Act TSC Act
The Teachers Service Commission Act 2012 Article 237, requires the commission to register all qualified teachers before they can teach in any public or private institution. A teacher who meets the requirements for registration will be issued with the certificate of Registration bearing a TSC number within 30 days. The names of all registered teachers will be published every year.
TSC Online Registration – Requirements for TSC Online Payslip Registration:
Applicants for TSC registration are required to apply for registration online
and the user-guide
is also available.
TSC Registration Online – One should scan and upload the following documents:
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates , the national identity card and (1) passport photo size.
- Entry and work permits for non-Kenyans.
- Deposit Ksh 550 through Direct Banking or Simple Banking . (KSh 500 is a non refundable registration fee and ksh 50 for Bank Commission Charge to the TSC). For Simple Banking click M-pesa user guide.
TSC Registration Online – Bank Account details required for TSC registration are:
- Bank Name: National Bank 0f Kenya – Harambee Avenue Branch, Nairobi
- Account Name: Teachers Service Commission – Teachers Registration Fees
- Number: 01001000905001
- M-pesa details are: Business Number – 547700
TSC Kenya – TSC Payslips Online
TSC Registration Status – TSC Online Registration Status
All the components of the TSC online payslip registration form in Kenya are mandatory and the applicants are required to provide truthful details. You can get deregistered on the TSC Online payslip account where your account is suspected of fraudulent details or wrong information. You can email the Teachers Service Commission in Kenya about any enquiries on getting payslips online in Kenya via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read Also: HOW TO DOWNLOAD TSC online payslips
TSC Online Payslips – Frequently Asked Questions
My salary was send to the wrong station
Returned salaries are received by the Revenue Division at the T.S.C headquarters. If for genuine reasons your salary was returned and the division verifies that the case is genuine, they should be able to refund the amount due to you as soon as you contact them.
How do I access my TSC online payslip?
Register for the payslip service by selecting registration/activate account on online payslips under online services
Invalid names when registering for online TSC payslips
When you are trying to register and you get invalid user name, ensure that you are filling the names starting with a capital letter and the rest in small letters e.g. Mary Wakimu Typing all capital or all small letters will result in an invalid names error.
I have tried registering for TSC online payslip but still getting invalid fields, what do I do?
email us at email@example.com and we shall get back to you on the issue.
kindly ensure you give the TSC the following details;
- full names
- TSC No.
- the invalid message you are receiving to enable us assist you better e.g invalid account number, invalid DOB
TSC Teacher Registration – How can I register as a TSC teacher?
Use the online step by step guide to register as a TSC teacher. Ensure you have scanned the following prior to starting the registration process;
- all your academic certificates i.e. primary,secondary,university and college
- University or college transcripts
- passport photo
- banking slip of the registration payment done.
TSC Teacher Registration Status – How will I know I have been registered?
To check your registration status, on the TSC website under online services select teachers online and choose registration status.
TSC Teacher Registration – How long will the certification take?
The certification will take 30 days.
TSC Transfer Form – When Do I qualify for a transfer?
Transfers are subject to availability of vacancies and replacement . If a vacancy is a available and the school gets a suitable replacement, the teacher requesting for the transfer gets it.
When do qualified teachers get employed by TSC?
Available vacancies are advertised in the local dailies, subsequently procedures for applications are provided.
All advertised posts are available on the teachersonline
TSC Study Leave Policy – When does one qualify for study leave?
download the Study Leave form from the downloads section on the website and fill it.
Study leave will be granted in line with the policy existing from time to time.
TSC Study Leave – Procedure of applying for study leave
- The application should be forwarded to the Commission at least one month before the commencement date.
- An application should be accompanied by the admission letter.
- A teacher should not proceed on leave before approval and formal release.
- Once granted, leave should be utilized for the approved purpose failure to which disciplinary action will be taken.
- Teachers should report for posting 30 days before expiry of the leave and provide evidence of having undertaken studies.
- Those on study leave lasting less than six months should report back to their stations for allocation of duties. Their heads of institutions should inform the Commission immediately.
OTP validation code..not yetReply
Help the validation of my email in my Tpay tsc.Reply
Leave a Comment