Jamlan Ultrasound Services is a reliable and affordable ultrasound and X-ray service provider located in Ndonoyo, Dagoretti Market at Equity Bank Building. We offer a wide range of ultrasound services, including:
- Dating of the fetus
- Weight of the baby
- Position of the fetus
- Gender of the baby
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Testicular ultrasound
- Doppler studies
Our ultrasound fees vary depending on the type of ultrasound and the number of areas being imaged. However, the general ultrasound fee is Kshs. 1,500. If the procedure is done in multiple places, the fee can go higher to Kshs. 3,000.
Here is a breakdown of the ultrasound fees at Jamlan Ultrasound Services:
- Abdominal ultrasound: Kshs. 1,500
- Pelvic ultrasound: Kshs. 1,500
- Obstetric ultrasound: Kshs. 2,000
- Multiple area ultrasound: Kshs. 3,000
Why Choose Jamlan Ultrasound Services?
There are many reasons to choose Jamlan Ultrasound Services for your ultrasound and X-ray needs:
- Reliable and accurate results: Our ultrasound and X-ray machines are state-of-the-art and our technicians are highly skilled and experienced.
- Affordable prices: We offer some of the most competitive prices for ultrasound and X-ray services in Kenya.
- Convenient location: We are conveniently located in Ndonoyo, Dagoretti Market at Equity Bank Building, making it easy to get to us from anywhere in Nairobi.
- Friendly and professional staff: Our staff are friendly and professional and will be happy to answer any questions you have about our services.